If you’ve ever wondered what good is gratitude, take a look at this:
Source of infographic – John Templeton Foundation.
After getting this information, one has to wonder why not be grateful? You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Today, I’m Linking in to Laurel Regan’s post, Today’s Gratitude List – Linkup No.42 with my gratitude list for last week. I am grateful for:
1. the freedom and the opportunity to do the work I love to do and get paid for it (now and then!).
2. family who support and care.
3. inspiration that comes in so many ways.
4. resources that take care of our needs
5. wisdom to know how to live within our means
6. deep contentment
7. the safety, security and comfort of our home.