The self help guru, Dr Wayne Dyer passed away on August 29, 2015.
Wayne Dyer has inspired people since his first book, Your Erroneous Zones, was published in 1976. He went on to publish over 40 books that have inspired people to change their perceptions and live life to the fullest. His book, Pulling Your Own Strings had a deep impact on my life, making me start to take more responsibility for my own destiny.
Memorable Wayne Dyer Quotes
- When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
- The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.
- See the light in others and treat them as if that is all you see.
- Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
- ‘The kingdom of heaven is within you’ is not an empty cliche; it is a reality.
- “When you have the choice between being right and being kind just choose kind.
- When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self, in which all possibilities exist.
- Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.
- You have the power to create the naturally stress-free and tranquil life you desire: You can either activate thoughts that produce stress within you, or activate thoughts that make stress impossible. It’s your choice.
- Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
- You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
- You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.
- Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.
- You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.
- If others aren’t treating you as you’d like, acknowledge: I taught these people how to treat me as a result of my willingness to make their opinions of me more important than my own. It’s now my intention to teach them how I wish to be treated from here on in!
- Having a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing seems to me to be one of the most basic principles that you can adopt to contribute to individual and world peace.
- A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
- If you ask with kindness in your voice and in your heart, How may I serve you ? the Universe’s response will be, ‘How may I serve you as well.’
Do you have a favourite Wayne Dyer Quote?