Do you, like me, sometimes spend more time creating images for your blog and for Pinterest, than you do actually writing your posts?
First, it’s finding the right image that seems to add value to your post. Then, it’s creating a collage of a quote image that looks just right to you. You also have to keep in mind the ideal size for various media – blog, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Altogether, quite a challenging exercise.
I still love PicMonkey, but I recently came across a free online software called Fotojet that helps you makes collages and has social media templates that helps you create lovely images quickly. I knew I had to share it with you.
Social Media Images Made Easy With FotoJet
FotoJet is a free online collage maker that helps you turn your photos into amazing collages and then quickly share with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr, providing 700+ creative collage templates and 80+ classic collage layouts. It works perfectly in any browser without the hassles of downloading!
There are two modes for making collages that are Creative mode and Classic mode. In Creative mode, you can start a design from 700+ creative collage templates or from scratch. There are various kinds of templates offered such as Collage, Social Media (including Facebook Cover, Facebook Post, Twitter Header, YouTube Cover, etc.), Photo Card, and so on. You can easily make a collage by choosing a template, adding your own photos, freely editing and customizing template with text or clipart images and then saving, sharing or printing.
There are more than 80 fully adjustable collage layouts provided in Classic mode. To create a classic collage, you just need to choose a layout, easily add favorite photos, apply other decorations like clipart, text, and background and then choose to save, share or print. Even a computer novice can use FotoJet to make beautiful collages effortlessly!
SOME COOL FEATURES
Wide choices of templates and abundant resources
• 700+ perfectly designed templates, covering collage, poster, social media graphic, photo card, magazine and more.
• 20+ beautiful background patterns.
• 500+ delicate clipart images.
• 20+ text fonts and 15+ preset text samples.
Create personalized collage with your own photos
• Simply add photos from your computer or Facebook account.
• Auto fill photos or manually drag and drop any photo to fill the canvas.
• Freely crop photo and move it to show the exact part you want.
• Apply popular effects to beautify photos and adjust the Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Hue at will.
Edit and decorate collage with embellishments
• Add clipart images and text to collage.
• Edit text and adjust the font, color, size, and alignment at will.
• Apply Outline and Glow effects to text.
• Set collage background with solid color fill, 20+ preset patterns or with your own image.
• Freely move, resize, rotate, and duplicate any object.
• Select multiple objects for batch processing.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Auto Snap – Align object both to individual object and to whole page while moving.
Save or share your collage
• Save your collage as a JPG or PNG image as needed.
• Share collage to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Tumblr.
• Directly print your collage out.
Try out FotoJet and let me know how you find it.
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. FotoJet is FREE. 🙂