Do you wake up somedays feeling like the weight of the whole world is upon you? This is especially true in these pandemic times! You have lots of household chores to do, some work related deadlines to meet and possibly have to supervise your children’s online classes. Then try some positive morning affirmations to feel less stressed and more motivated to take on the day!
Each morning we are born again. Do today what matters most.Jack Kornfield in The Buddha’s Little Instruction Book
Start The Day With Positive Morning Affirmations
Here are some positive morning affirmations to start the day off with joy, purpose and a great attitude:
- Today, I am blessed.
- I am energized and strong.
- Today, I make great decisions.
- I greet today with joy and gratitude.
- I am so grateful for another day; thank you!
- This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
- What a great start to this day.
- Good morning, world! Are you ready for me? Here I come!
- Today I live a purpose-filled life.
- I will live to my full potential today.
- I see new opportunities all around me.
- Positive mind, positive life.
- I am awake to the possibilities around me.
- Today I choose happiness and wellbeing.
- Something wonderful will happen today.
- I was put here to achieve my greatest self.
- And my favourite: “I am open and receptive to all the joy and the abundance of the Universe.
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning.— Eleanor Farjeon, made famous by Cat Stevens in his song ‘Morning Has Broken’
Remember, little rituals like starting the day with an affirmation, making your bed as soon as you rise, sitting quietly for a few minutes preferably watching Nature, are all ways that you can charge yourself up for the day ahead.