This is a Finish the Sentence Friday post. Today’s sentence is “If I could have any superpower, I would want to be able to…” co-hosted by Kristi at Finding Ninee, Amy of A Goode One and Michelle of Crumpets and Bollocks!
My first response to finish a sentence that went ‘If I could have any superpower, I would want to be able to..’
- What do you mean ‘If…’? I am a superpower!
My second response would be
- wear my underpants below my pants…they not called underpants for nothing!
My third response would be to request you to completely ignore responses one and two. Thank you.
If I could have any superpower, I would want to be able to…
- make sure every child is protected from abuse of any kind
- do away with domestic abuse
- make organ donation a natural choice for every one
- reach out with hope to every one who considers suicide
- abolish poverty and give every one a chance to work in a free and fair environment
- find a cure for AIDS, Alzheimer’s, cancer and all the mental health issues that plague so many
- ensure the rights of children to a balanced diet, good living conditions, safety, education, health care, play and recreation and participation in community in accordance with the UN’s Convention on Child Rights
- see to it that the ‘golden years’ are truly that for all elderly people.
- end war and the threat of it………..
If I could have any superpower, I would want to be able to make this world a kinder, safer and more just place.
If I could have any superpower, I would want to be able to make you smile!
What would you do with superpowers?