- a new exciting project to plan;
- plenty of posts that I’ve written in my head, but not translated in to writing;
- some fundraising material to write and;
- a house to get ready for some guests…
- become picky and crotchety and take offence at every small thing.
- been watching way too much television and am consequently pretty ‘absent’.
- taken to grumbling too much – about the heat – about the people in this city who, for the most part, I find unfriendly, distant and/or shallow. (What a snob, this Hyderabadi is!), and just about anything I can find to nag and grumble.
So that has been me for the past ten days!
When you make a world tolerable for yourself, you make a world tolerable for others. ~ Anais Nin
May you be inspired – everyday!